Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Last two weeks till spring break
I'm counting down the days till spring break. Until I leave for home, which is 7 hours aways I will be studying non stop. In every class I have something due or a midterm. Not only do I have a ton of tests but I am taking the praxis the last day I am here at school. I don't need another thing on my plate. I'm starting feeling really stressed and overwelmed with all the work I have to do before spring break. I just can't wait till the next two weeks are over so I can come home to the beach and somewhat relax. I still got to worry about applying to college of ed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. It does sound like you are overwhelmed I feel the same. It seems like it is crunch time for sure, especially for applying to the college of Ed. I will be taking the praxis soon as well; I am getting worried about it. Good luck with your test, and enjoy your much needed break! I'm planning to do the same.
ReplyDelete