Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Spring break
I am so excited for spring break. I'm going home and I haven't been home since winter break! At home the weather is nicer so I'm excited for that to. I'll be able to going running on the boardwalk and beach and I'm going to try to row with the highschool. I wanted to relax the whole break but I can't because of the Efolio! I'm going to try and get my stuff ready for that because thats getting me a little nervous. Also, in New Jersey I am able to subsitute in May so I have to get a lot of paperwork and go to interviews for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am also scared about my efolio. I wish I lived somewhere cool like you lol. The weather will still prob be bad over break in Oil City. I hope you have fun!
ReplyDelete