Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Workouts
So this semester has been really busy for me and I haven't made it to the gym as much as I want to. But for gymnastics club they suggested we go to the gym to work out at 6am. So today me and my friend Allison went to the gym at 6am and did a pretty intense work out. After we went to yoga. That was the first time I have ever gone to a yoga class and I really enjoyed it. It was so relaxing after a hard workout. I also have really bad back problems so yoga also helped me with that. Even though 6am is early and it was really hard to wake up, it was totally worth it. I'm going to try to go to the gym at 6am and do workout classes almost every day of the week from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree this semester has been very busy. I have had a hard time getting my workouts in since swimming ended and I have 20 credits it makes it hard to find time to work out. I have to start training for the Pittsburgh Marathon so I started yesterday running and I went out and ran 2 miles and it was really hard. So I have like 47 days to get ready to run 7.9ish miles so I have to find time now to run and get ready every day. I hope I can do it.
ReplyDelete